Saturday, April 21, 2007

blogging in hindi

I have a blog with nothing to say. However I did learn that I can blog in Hindi. I'm sure that will come in handy sometime soon.

I read other's blogs and they are so interesting. I guess that's why I've been slow to start one. In fact I have had this for a few weeks now and am just now getting around to saying something.
If I had a way with words like Bethany I would be set to go. Maybe I can get her to write my posts for me~!

My thought for today is how tremendously blessed I am. I have an awesome God who sent His only son Jesus, that I have might have an abundant life....not only in heaven, but today........right this moment~! I have a wonderful husband who loves me dearly, wonderful children, a fantastic church and pastor, wonderful friends, a lovely home, and hundreds of "possessions" that make life so much easier for me. True riches cannot be bought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you momma! :D

Anonymous said...

You have wonderful words Sarah. Words of life are always the best. I have nice weeds in my yard as well. See ya
Love,
Jeff and Rae Jean

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Sarah, the blogger. I will be blogging soon, too. Wahoo for Techno-Moms. My sons call me "Techno-mom" because any advancement I make in the techie area of life is a huge undertaking for me. Now you are a "techno-mom too. LOL