Wednesday, November 12, 2008

not an advertisement...well, maybe


I have this product that I have only used once. I just got it day before yesterday. Why I waited until today to use it I'll never know. It's a facial scrub from Arbonne and I believe it's part of their anti-aging line. It is wonderful after ONE use. This is what they say about it..."Regular use of this scrub will leave your skin cleansed, rejuvenated and youthful-looking." If it feels any better than this I don't know if I can stand it!


Rebekah had gotten me the REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash and and the Day Creme for a gift. They are wonderful also and made a great difference in the way my face felt by themselves. But add the scrub and it's magnificent.


I'm pretty sure I'll need some toner, deep pore cleansing masque, day and night facial serum, some night creme, and quite possibly the REactivating Body Serum. I wonder if they sell it by the vat so I could just immerse my body in it and be done with it?


It really is that good!

No comments: