Thursday, February 12, 2009

Clean windows!

This is what a clean window looks like! Ben works for a professional window cleaner and decided to clean our windows. First time in 13 years they've been clean! They are double pane and he took the outside ones off and cleaned them really well. These are pictures of the boys bathroom. They usually clean it, but every once in a while I decide to give it a really good once over. See how the shower sparkles!




This is part of our backyard where I intend to do "something" with the bricks I have left over. You can see part of the kids' old sandbox in the bottom right corner. I'm going to make a raised vegetable garden with it. I even have library books on the subject!


This is the very clean fence row I mentioned weeks ago. Our neighbors put up a privacy fence on the other side of our chain link and the weeds and grass love to grow there...just out of reach...unless you are really motivated.

No comments: