Wednesday, May 20, 2009

now she rests

I've done it again. I have worked and worked on our patio until I am exhausted. I am taking the rest of the week off. I have to. I can't continue without any energy. I am whiny, and tired, and not sleeping well because I am putting down brick in my dreams. I took yesterday off and stayed home last night to rest because I didn't fall asleep until after 3:30 a.m. the night before. I went to bed at 6:30 and watched TV until the Lakers beat the Nuggets. :(

I am posting some new pictures so you can see what I have accomplished. I started on our sidewalk this morning and only got about a foot. I'm not very good at using a shovel. Ben did such a great job on the part he put down. He made it look so easy, but it isn't easy at all. So I cleaned up the yard some and called it quits for this week.

I hope this link works so you can see the pictures I've taken.


http://www2.snapfish.com/launchslideshow/AlbumID=822211014/SUBSCRIBER_NAME=SNAPFISH//EntryIDX=1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to get on to you But maybe you need to slow down some. We need you at church and CR. I miss you!!!!!!! The picture would not come up for me. I will just have to come over and see it. love you!!!!!!!
CR partner

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! I am sure it looks great. Darn, I couldn't open the pictures. Post them again - can't wait to see them! I am glad you are taking a break. I am the same way - all or nothing! It will be worth every achy-breaky moment!!!
Shirley