Sunday, May 3, 2009

the rest of the story

This is my newest purchase (the wagon aka/garden cart, not the brick). My heavenly Father has again abundantly provided as you will soon see. My Asian Jasmine is spreading!!!!


We actually have some green grass this year!!!

My garden is growing, okra, squash and tomatoes here...



More okra beside my onions...


Lettuce beside the onions and I'm waiting on my pepper plants to emerge...


Part of our patio project...

My wonderful fountain...


Pretty fern


My awesome glider from Connie and Eddie...
Our new hammock which I have not had time to use; maybe because I see all the brick waiting to be cleaned beside it?

It's coming along quite well considering...


Clean brick that our neighbors' gave us from their shop...


Brick from a wall around a patio that was given to us; Ben did a great job tearing it down. Daniel, Ben, and I worked almost 6 hours getting the rest of it. Jeffrey helped one afternoon also and Donald even got in on one load.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow sarah! i'm impressed with all your progress! the patio looks beautiful! i dream of having a real veggie garden someday like you are working on now. you are blazing that trail and i will be able to glean from your experience when i finally get around to putting one in myself! thanks for being a pioneer! it really looks awesome!
love,
susan