Saturday, July 5, 2008

green green grass of home

I actually have some grass! It is a small beginning, but you have to start somewhere.
Looking down on my flower bed in front of our bedroom window.
One way to cover a tree root! There is a small berm with Asian Jasmine planted on it. It is by the side of our house. I hope to have a walkway beside the house in time.
My berm in front of the house, complete with cat. When I am out working the cats are usually there with me.
Front corner. Some kind of small monkey grass, tall monkey grass, english ivy, and Mexican Heather. Won't it be pretty when it all spreads together?? My sod in the corner is even looking better. I had about four pieces that didn't look all that great; all the rest was wonderful!
Another picture of the same.

Grass again: yes, it's the same picture but I'm REALLY proud of it!
A type of grass I just HAD to have. The purple one on the ground beside it is not part of it.
Asian Jasmine that was here when we bought the house. It's amazing what a lot of water will do!
pretty pink impatients
Another picture of my berm. Eventually the plants will cover the sides of it. I can't remember what they are called, but I got them for $5.00 a flat; a flat covered each side almost.
I have been looking for brick for my sidewalk. I saw an ad in the little paper that comes weekly that someone in Antlers had free brick they wanted moved. Donald, Daniel, and I went Thursday night and I got about 250 bricks for free!
God is so amazing~! He has given me free soil, free plants, free help, and free bricks!
Psalm 20:4
He will give you your heart's desire and carry out all your plans. (God's Word)
Matthew 6:33
Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don't worry about missing out. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. (The Message)



No comments: