Tuesday, January 13, 2009

addicted


I went with Rebekah and Bethany to see Twilight Sunday afternoon. We went to Sherman where they have nice, comfortable stadium seating. It was well worth the money, even if I didn't pay for it. Thanks, Bethany! They have been wanting me to see it for quite some time. I kept making excuses, but finally I took them up on it. It was wonderful! I totally enjoyed it; it fact I enjoyed it so much that I started reading the book last night!

I never dreamed I would get into a vampire movie, but this one is good! Heck, I may even join the Edward Cullen fan club on Facebook!

If you don't hear from me for a while it will be because I'm spending all my free time reading. Er, honestly it will be because I'm neglecting my responsibilities to read Twilight. Catch you later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm the one who got bekah and bethany hooked, and I tried to get you to read them when I was. Haha. :)

Sarah said...

That's right, Hannah. I guess you are the one to blame when I don't get my work done!

Anonymous said...

you know it's completely your fault that i can't distinguish the difference between reality and fiction. if you hadn't read to me, given me books and taken me to the library weekly during childhood i might be somewhat "normal" and watch tv shows like everyone else.

on second thought... thank God you did!

Anonymous said...

btw: *MUAH* love you!