Thursday, January 8, 2009

wordless



God affirms us, making us a sure thing in Christ, putting his Yes within us. By his Spirit he has stamped us with his eternal pledge - a sure beginning of what he is destined to complete. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 (The Message)


I guess you can tell from my posts (or lack thereof) lately that I haven't had much to say. It seems I'm in transition in coming down from the mountaintop so to speak. It's really okay. That's the amazing part: it's really okay. I don't have to continually shout from the mountaintops or dance in the streets. I'm okay in Christ and He loves me with an eternal love. The lack of emotional high has been a good thing for me. I've always lived for the highs and despaired in the lows. God is showing me that I don't have to be high to experience Him. If you aren't an emotional person that may not make sense to you. It doesn't have to. He is with me and I know whom I've believed and am sure that He is able. That's enough.

No comments: