Tuesday, August 5, 2008

not just barely


We had to have my van towed in to the garage. The guy came out with a charger, but didn't have the tools to get where he needed to get. You have to remove some stuff to even get to the top of the battery and whatever he did to try to charge it wouldn't work. I didn't get it back until Saturday, but it was okay because I used the Camry to do what I needed to do Friday afternoon. Waiting to run errands and a few extra trips were the only inconveniences.




Today has been great. I was able to visit with a dear friend whose birthday is today! It seems visits are too few and far between for my liking. I also was able to get the towing fee repaid by our insurance company and am about to take Daniel to work and look for the rest of what I need for Ben's graduation party.




I am now employed part-time. (gasp, what have I done??) I forget my title but I will be stocking greeting cards for Hallmark at a couple of grocery stores here. After I am trained I can set my own hours as long as the stores are open. The two hours I spent talking to my boss while she explained things was enjoyable. After I got home and started thinking about it all I began to feel a bit (translated "a LOT") overwhelmed. LOL I think it will be okay though. It really is a bit more complicated than merely putting a card in a slot.


Ephesians 1:7 Because of the sacrifice of the Messiah, his blood poured out on the altar of the Cross, we're a free people - free of penalties and punishments chalked up by all our misdeeds. And not just barely free, either. Abundantly free!





No comments: