Wednesday, October 8, 2008

before and after or what I want it to look like


Not my sidewalk......yet

I have spent less time on the computer the last few weeks than I have in years. Literally. I have been so busy. Donald helped me on my sidewalk that I am making and I am almost finished with it. I want to acid stain my concrete sidewalk leading up the front door. I've checked online and at Walmart and haven't found the stuff though. I also want to tweak a couple of places on the one I'm making. Barb came over last week and suggested a few changes. It's amazing what that girl can see that's not there! I wish I had her gift.

Yesterday I started not feeling well and actually slept off and on for a couple of hours during the afternoon. We went to Celebrate Recovery and I came home and went to bed. I called my urologist this morning and am waiting to see whether I have to go in or if he will call something in for me. I just saw him for a check up last month so hopefully I won't have to go in again. I hate not feeling well. I know that's a rather lame statement as most people don't like to be sick.

I had all these projects I was going to get accomplished this week. Now it seems they are falling by the wayside. Another opportunity to practice flexibility, huh? I really don't feel like getting all bent out of shape about it though. I think I'll go take a nap.

No comments: