Tuesday, October 21, 2008

shall we?


I received emails from friends this morning. I thought these are well worth sharing and thinking about. Sometimes in the busyness of life we forget what's really important. I know I do, far too often. In fact, these past few weeks have been like that for me. It's time for me to slow down and experience God's presence. There is no true life without Him.


The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

If you lack the courage to start, you have already finished.

The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It isn't ever too late to become what you might have been.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

And my personal favorite....

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.


No comments: