Thursday, March 19, 2009

birthday pictures




When the kids were small we had a wall phone with a long cord...of course when I really needed to talk on the phone the kids were always loud and interrupting. I would take the phone out into the garage to talk. Rebekah reminded me of this with this card. She said I would go out there and talk and sweat.



gifts from Connie



The kids got me a $100 gift card from Home Depot and these other things. They have a knack for getting the perfect gift!




My chocolate cheesecake from Bethany. Joseph helped her with the topping.






My friend Vicki cooked my birthday dinner. I was so surprised I didn't think to take a picture of it. It was wonderful~! Donald also gave me a neat gift. He gave me three hours of yard work. I already know what he can help me with!




No comments: