I have finally finished reading "Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado. It is an excellent book; I just got sidetracked from it while painting our bedroom and bathroom. Here a few quotes from this book that I really like.
1. The God who guided David guides you.
2. We all need a nevertheless.
3. Humility doesn't mean you think less of yourself but that you think of yourself less.
4. God examines hearts. When He finds one set on Him, He calls it and claims it.
5. Forgiveness is choosing to see your offender with different eyes.
6. A reverent heart and a dancing foot can belong to the same person. (I really like this one!)
7. What do you do with the "but God" moments in life?
8. See your struggle as God's canvas. On it He will paint His multicolored supremacy.
9. Never give up.