Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A million reasons


Did you read about the guy who tried to open an account in a bank by depositing a fake $1,000,000 bill? After the bank teller wouldn't comply he started to curse at the bank workers so they called the police. He was charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of forgery. The second count came after investigators learned that earlier he had bought several cartons of cigarettes from a nearby grocery store with a stolen check. Stolen checks and counterfeit bills; this guy was on a roll. There was a slight problem however.......
The federal government has never printed a million-dollar bill.
I think if I was going to go to all the trouble to make fake money I would make something in circulation. But then again that's just me!
At least I got a good laugh today.

No comments: