Monday, November 19, 2007

Jesus........plus nothing


I am on a quote-binge I guess. I love quotes that are meaningful. We were blessed yesterday to have Scott Windrum from WindSong Ministries at our church. He is an awesome man of God and such an encourager. I don't know about you, but I can always use encouragement. You can check out his website at http://www.skyring.org/windsong/page2.html


Here are some of his quotes from yesterday. I hope I got these word perfect because they are awesome~!


Jesus...........plus nothing!


I could be wrong about a lot of things, but I'm not wrong about Jesus Christ. (John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. )


Maybe God wants to do more on this side of death than we ever imagined!


We can acknowledge the negative but always end up with the positive!


Sometimes things are so good they have to be true!


You can have fun on purpose!


I throw a pity party and God won't even show up.

1 comment:

TAKING TOMORROW said...

Hey we are Taking Tomorrow. We are a Christian band. Please check our blog and post comments.
God Bless,
Taking Tomorrow