Thursday, December 6, 2007

Burnt Cheese



The last few weeks I have been struggling with some stuff. You know, nothing is REALLY wrong but everything seems wrong. I haven't lost hope in God though and I know I can trust Him. He has been so faithful in the past, even when things were hard. I woke up with a song today (Praise God!). I've been singing "Lord, I'm amazed by you.........how much you love me."

Then I get on the computer and check out Dawn's blog BECAUSE I SAID SO. She's the lady who sold Pokemon cards her kids had put in her grocery cart on eBay. You can find her blog if you look under my favorites.

I won't go into all the details, because if you click on this link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120193732976&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us
you can read it for yourself. Let me just say that God spoke to me through this and I am so humbled and grateful to belong to Him.

Lord, I AM amazed by you!

No comments: