Thursday, December 27, 2007

Didn't take long


I'm not cooking today. I have decided I need a break. The boys just got back from Taco Delite so they shouldn't be hungry in an hour. The rest can eat a sandwich after they go to the store. (did I mention that we are out of bread??) Seriously....... I am not cooking tonight.


Besides that I have been busy today. Just because I don't have a "job" doesn't mean I'm not busy. I have been organizing receipts and getting stuff ready to file our taxes when we get what we need to do so. Also I have been listing items for sale on eBay. They are having a ten cent special today. I just hope not everyone spent all their money for Christmas.


Other than that I've just done the usual.....dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc. Arrrggghhh...... I'm not even finished with my post and someone just asked me what we're having for dinner!!!!!

No comments: