Sunday, December 9, 2007

unachieved and postponed


To say I've been busy lately is an understatement. I have been too busy. However I am finished buying Christmas gifts except for one gift. I'm pretty sure I know what that one will be unless I have a revelation before I purchase it. I never reached my goal last week of getting caught up with school. So I made it my goal to start over again tomorrow. Then Rebekah asked me to go to Sherman with her tomorrow and since that is one of my favorite things to do I said yes. I worked it out about who would take who where and who would pick up who when and I'm going. Since I just got back yesterday it isn't necessary, but then again it will be quality time with Rebekah and Ben so I could categorize it a necessity. So Tuesday my goal will be to get caught up! Of course I'll begin working on it tomorrow morning since we aren't leaving till after lunch.






I looked up the word "revelation" in Meriam Webster's online dictionary. One of the definitions says this: something that is revealed by God to humans. I like that definition and I like revelations. They can be revealed in a heartbeat or it can take however long God wants it to take. Either way works for me. I feel like I am oh so slowly getting a revelation of who God is. Honestly it's probably just a glimpse, but it's incredible. It has changed my life~! I can't even begin to describe it. He's indescribable. He incredible. He's the great I AM. He loves and cares for me! And He loves and cares for you also. Do you have a relationship with Him? Are you known by Him?



No comments: