Tuesday, March 18, 2008

August Rush


I actually cooked dinner last night......meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Then after the tornado warnings Ben and Hannah went to rent a movie and to get cokes from Taco D. None of the stores had what they wanted to rent so Ben ended up buying the last one at Hastings. If you haven't seen "August Rush" and want to see a good movie please consider it. It was awesome~! I love movies that end right~! It's one of those I could watch again immediately.
It's dark and cloudy and supposed to rain all day. It's a good day for sleeping in since we are on spring break, but Ben has an orthodontist appointment. He lost his splint and his jaw is hurting so we are going to get another one. We have a super orthodontist if anyone needs a recommendation.
I guess I need to get dressed so we can leave in a few minutes. I wonder if anyone would notice if I just wore my robe?

No comments: