Monday, March 10, 2008

sleep and more sleep





I guess it's time to say something. I really haven't had much to say. I know you're tired of hearing about how I don't feel well and how much I cough, etc. Geez, I'm tired of it also.




I did go to church yesterday. I had nursery and my friend, Connie, kept it for me. I decided to go into the lounge and listen to the message on the speaker. I ended up falling asleep and sleeping through most of the message. I came right home, went back to bed, and slept all afternoon. It didn't keep me from sleeping last night so I must of needed it.




I did go to Tyler Saturday for a wedding. Bethany's childhood friend, Rachel, got married. It was very nice. They married at Villa di Felicita and it was spectacular. Bethany was a bridesmaid and a very beautiful one at that. She went down Friday for the rehearsal so we waited on her so she wouldn't have to drive back by herself. I was so tired by the time we made it home. I took a bath and went straight to bed. See there I go again........


On the positive side, I just had a couple of Rebekah's homemade chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. They tasted so good. Nothing has tasted good for days now so I decided to take advantage of something that tastes wonderful. Maybe I'll have a couple for more lunch; if there's any left that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.