Thursday, September 4, 2008

all done except number 5



A few weeks ago Erica gave me this award. I told her I would try to get around to it so here goes.

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Blogs that I read often and enjoy are...

Hannah because she's my daughter and she makes me laugh. Especially the entry about the pink hair. See, I'm a good mother because I told her she could have pink hair. LOL

Rebekah because she's my daughter and I love reading her bits of wisdom and about her life. She just needs to update more often...hint, hint.

Bethany because she's my daughter also and I love the way she writes. All my kiddos astound me with their wisdom. She needs to update more often, also.

Emily I met her through a homeschool email group. She has five children also and her husband is a pastor. She has lots of pictures and keeps you updated with their lives.

sonofapreacher I love Pastor Ron's blog, his love for life and the Lord, and his sense of humor. He definitely needs to update!

Amy is Pastor Ron's daughter and I started reading her blog because of her dad. She is a great writer and makes me laugh.

Dawn I started reading her blog because of her post on eBay. She was selling some Pokemon cards her children had slipped into her grocery cart. She has six children and keeps me laughing with all their antics. She has a book coming out next year!

Of course I read Erica's blog, and Sherri's, and others. (Sherri if you are reading this you need to update also! Love you!!) There are others I would read if they would start blogging. Now all I have to do is get around to number 5.

No comments: