Friday, October 12, 2007

Feeling Better



I feel so much better now. If you read my blog I had a post entitled Laura Norder where I discussed one of my pet peeves about misspelled words on signs. Every time I drive by and see "fountian" drinks on that banner it irks me all over again. So this morning I did something about it~!


I called the company and told the lady who answered the phone about it. She was very kind and said she would check with her manager about it. Now whether or not the banners will come down or even be changed doesn't matter. My voice has been heard......at least by someone who can bring it to the right some one's attention.


I was extremely nice about it and told her that I really liked their product and that I am a big fan of one of them. I told her I was afraid it reflected poorly on their company. However I didn't mention how it irked me; that would have been unneccessary in my opinion. If she's an astute person she probably understood that was why she was talking to me.


After I got off the phone I was entirely happy. My kids laughed at me but that's okay. I feel better. Maybe I improved my little world by a word, maybe not. It doesn't matter; I feel smug (highly self-satisfied) and pleased. Welcome to my world.

No comments: