Sunday, October 14, 2007

those were the days

10, 2, and 4

Oh I wish I were an oscar mayer weiner, that is what i'd truly like to be......cause if i were an oscar mayer weiner, everyone would be in love with me.

two, two mints in one
open wide for chunky




things go better with coco cola, things go better with coke



a little dab will do ya




my dog's better than your dog, my dog's better than yours, my dog's better cause he gets ken-l-ration, my dog's better than yours



double your pleasure double your fun with doublemint, doublemint, doublement gum



please don't squeeze the charmin


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that my grandfather was on the advertising team that created the 10-2-4 ad campaign for Dr. Pepper? Cool, huh? I love your blog!!!
And I love you too!!!
Susan

P.S. Thanks for going to the Young Life banquet with us!