Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Beyond and Above


Yesterday was my anniversary and I missed it. One year ago yesterday I started this blog. I remember saying I didn't have anything to say. Seems I found a few words, huh?


In honor of the day after I would like to explain how I chose the title of my blog. I wanted something really great. I love Ephesians 3:20 and based it on that verse.....


Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do above and beyond all that we ask or think--according to the power that works in you-- (Holman Christian Standard)


God has done that exact thing in my life. It is indescribable. It is more wonderful that I could ever have imagined. I still have trials and problems and worries, but He has enabled me to trust Him with them most of the time. I still struggle at times, but it doesn't destroy me as in times past.


God wants us to love Him and enjoy life. He makes everything different.


No comments: