Saturday, April 12, 2008

no title



Jeremiah and Josiah are over today. They are spending the day with Bethany and Bright is so enjoying having them here. Josiah has been playing ball with Bright; he is playing with three tennis balls instead of the one Bright is used to. Bright grabs one in his mouth and doesn't know what to do about the other two. He will be exhausted tonight! Right now they are watching a movie and eating popcorn. Bright enjoys popcorn also. I bought a hot air popper and he always comes running when he hears it because sometimes a piece will fall to the floor instead of into the bowl. Then he sits patiently waiting for us to toss a piece to him every so often.

It is nice having them here today. Thanks for sharing Jeff and Vicki. :o)

Donald is in Dallas earning continuing education credits for his therapy license. One benefit from this is that my van got cleaned really well! Since several of his co-workers were going also he volunteered to take "Big Red" so they could all ride together. For some reason he thought the dog hair should be vacuumed out of the seats. Hannah cleaned it out really well and then he took it and washed it like it hasn't been washed in oh so long! When I wash it my wrist and hand hurts from an injury quite a few years ago. So I'm never able to wash it long enough to really get it clean. Also I am short and I'm not able to clean the top of it because I can't see it. Kind of like the top of the refrigerator: out of sight, out of mind. Then when I finally remember to clean up there I am aghast at what I find. Oh well.......

I'm just rambling really. I've had a sinus headache the past few days and have been reserved. When I don't feel well I tend to get quiet and seek aloneness. And yes, that really is a word because I looked it up to be sure. I was intending to use it anyway though because it was exactly what I wanted to say.

Psalms 34:4 (The Message)
God met me more than halfway, he freed me from my anxious fears.

I Corinthians 15:57 (NIV)
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Sarah, the boys had such a great time being over at your house. Thank you so much for having them.
Last night when Josiah was going to bed he looked up at Bethany and aksed, "sometime can I come over to your house again?" he was so cute. Thank you agian. :-) I love you.