Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ally Sings

Rebekah had an entry on her blog entitled Girls Night (http://bekasthoughts.blogspot.com/). I was blessed to be a part of the last one Friday night. It's always so good to see Joann. She is one of those friends that no matter how long it's been we always pick right back up where we left off. I love those kind of friendships~!

I guess you could officially call it Moms and
Daughter's Night Out: Joann and her daughter,
Jennifer, and me and our daughter, Rebekah.
Jennifer has an adorable little girl who entertained us quite well. She played on
Jennifer's little piano and sang Ally, Ally, Ally.
Ally is her name so that made it so
sticking cute~! Joann is a doting grandmother.
She is lovingly called "Grammy" by her grand
kids. She tried and tried to get Ally to say
"Grammy" but the little cutie wouldn't comply.
Jennifer's son was out of town so I didn't get to
meet him.

Since our youngest is almost 15 I had forgotten how active and into things they are at that age.

I'm not quite sure I'll have enough energy to be
a grandma. But you can be sure I'll give it my
best shot~!

Thanks Jennifer for your hospitality and for the diet cokes~! Joann, thank you for
being such a wonderful friend.



No comments: