Friday, August 17, 2007

Preordered Kids


(I was messing around on Picasa and did this collage. At the bottom is a picture of a sign Bethany had taken at the zoo on a family outing. The kids are standing by an old barn at my mom's house.) I love these kids so much~!

Psalm 139:13-18 (The Message)

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God - you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration - what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day. Your thoughts - how rare, how beautiful! God, I'll never comprehend them! I couldn't even begin to count them - any more than I could count the sand of the sea. Oh, let me rise in the morning and live always with you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: