Saturday, June 30, 2007

Chocolate or Chocolate???

I received an email with the following signature line:

"Save the Earth; it's the only planet with chocolate!"

Now that is one Save the (Whatever) slogans that I can really get into. While I don't have a problem with save the whales or save the spotted owls I just don't feel really passionate about either of them. They are fine in themselves and I'm glad God made them, but it's not my cup of tea.

Chocolate now, that's another matter~! I read where women need chocolate at certain times. I was really glad to see that someone else agreed with me. It really didn't matter though, because my daughters and I already knew that. We have made many chocolate runs from this house. It's a good thing we don't live far away from the store or I would have to stockpile it for those occasions. Then it would be really hard not to indulge.

The first picture is one of our favorites. It's a Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake and it is served with Hot Fudge Sauce. Um...Um...Good~! Even the guys at our house love this one. In fact, Daniel requested this for his last birthday, hence the candles.

The other is a delicious cheesecake that Rebekah made for me on my birthday.
See the delicious chocolate drizzled across the top? It was sooo good~!

I can already tell that this is one of those days when I'll be needing some chocolate.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: