Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lamentations, not what you may think~!


It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

It's fantastic the way some days are just different. I had been up but a few minutes this morning when the words to a song started going through my thoughts. "Oh Lord, great is thy faithfulness." You know how usually when you ask someone how they are doing you do it just to have something to say? Or maybe to be kind and let them know you care about them? Have you ever had someone really tell you how they are doing in reply to your question? Did it catch you off guard? Did you really want to know?

I find it very hard to hide my feelings. When I'm happy........I'm happy. When I'm down, I'm down. Maybe I'm one of those people who make you feel uncomfortable when you ask me that simple question. Perhaps I need to find some even ground with my emotions. "Tears of a clown" just doesn't describe me.

His mercies are new every morning
New every day
Oh, Lord, great is your faithfulness.

hallelujah~!

No comments: