Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Captured

I realized again this morning how much I take things for granted. Our Internet service provider was down and we didn't have Internet this morning. It's 11:43 a.m. and I am just now able to get on the computer~! Grrr. I know it's not their fault (I heard they had a line cut), but I do enjoy my morning Internet along with my diet coke. What a good life we have.

I have been listening to a CD of Scott Windrum of Windsong Ministries. This CD was actually from 2004, but the Word was good for today also. He mentioned being "captured by Jesus." Isn't it awesome that Jesus would go to all the trouble to capture us while we are going our own way and doing our own thing? What an awesome God we have~! I know I need capturing each and every day. I need His peace and His presence. Even the little I have experienced God, I know I don't want to live without Him. There are far too many hurts, disappointments, and trials to try to go it alone. But I still forget and try it on my own far too often. That's when I need capturing.

I love 2 Timothy 2:13;
If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.

No comments: