Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Only Your Hairdresser Knows for Sure........


.......unless you blab about it on your blog~!


Now some of you are too young to remember this commercial. I think it was Clairol, but it's talking about coloring your hair and the line I remember is, "Only your hairdresser knows for sure."


Nancy has told me for years that I have a lot of gray. I think it bothers her a lot more than it does me~! I was talking to Donald about not knowing how I wanted my hair before my last appointment. He asked if I had thought about coloring it. Well, maybe I need to consider this. So almost two weeks ago I bought a box of coloring, the kind that washes out after about a month. I told Nancy and she was glad. The only problem is the box is still sitting on my cabinet. I actually opened it this morning and after reading about needing to test an area on your arm 48 hours prior to using it (even if you've used it before) and how NOT to get it in your eyes, blah, blah, blah.......I decided to wait. I don't think I'm up for that today. So I still have lovely (another word for hard earned) gray on my head. I really don't want to push this too quickly. I am going to do it; I just don't know when.
Since I've had many requests (er......actually two) for a picture of my hair, I've been thinking about having Hannah take a picture of me for my blog. Maybe I'll wait until I color my hair. Be patient with me; great ideas take some time.

No comments: