Friday, May 30, 2008

snapdragons, snappeas, or is it go fish??




I started an online album at Snapfish.com yesterday. I even shared pictures with some of my friends! Now how savvy is that? The only problem is that I can't remember the name of the site. Whoever had the ingenious idea of bookmarking your sites on computer should get an award of some type. As long as I'm at our computer I'm set. If I come to your house and you want to look at my pictures you'll have to wait until I get home to my favorites list. I was actually pretty impressed with myself and only had to ask Bethany's help once. I was adding all my pictures to the same album and I wanted different ones. She figured it out in about 10 seconds or less; I hope I remember how she did it next time I want to add pictures.


Of course I have to steal my kids' pics. I don't have any of my own. I don't even have a digital camera so unless someone here can figure out how to hook my old "regular" camera up to download the pictures I'll keep swiping them. I do try to be nice about it and ask most times if I can use them. I have gotten in trouble for posting pictures I didn't ask about. I guess since they are readily accessible to me I took advantage of it. So if you ever see a picture one day and it's gone the next you'll know I got in trouble and had to delete it.


This time last week we were on our way to San Antonio. It's funny how I think back like that. For example: "I'd rather be on the road to San Antonio than here in the grocery store." Then I think about Andrew and Amanda and that they've been married almost a week now. I know I've mentioned the wedding, but it was absolutely perfect. I think about them in Scotland on their honeymoon and it still seems like a fairytale wedding to me.


I've got to get busy. I've got laundry and dinner to start. I'll probably have to pick up Ben and maybe Daniel. I did get our bathroom cleaned and our bed made. The rest of the day has been spent running errands and reminding myself that I need to get busy. I guess it's kinda like remembering GoFishdotcom or whatever that name is. Maybe I need a mental image of snapping a goldfish cracker in two pieces. Maybe that will help me remember. If you've got a better idea please leave me a comment. Thanks!

No comments: