Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This and That


The past several days have been so busy. During the school year I look forward to all the "free" time I will have in the summer. Once summer arrives I can't seem to find it~! It makes me wonder how I ever find time to home school.

I was excited to be able to spend some time with one of the friends I described in my last post. Joann and I have been friends for over 30 years. Even though we don't see each other often when we do it is always awesome~! Her daughter and one of our daughters are good friends so that makes it even more special when we can spend time together as a foursome as we did this evening. I am blessed to have her as one of my special friends~!

Yesterday Bethany, Daniel, and I spent most of the day in Sherman. Bethany updated her cell phone and I decided to update mine and Donald's. When you can get free phones and you plan on staying with the same company why not?? I now have a camera phone. It probably won't do me much good as I am too cheap to pay to download the pictures or to pay more for that option on our plan. Nevertheless Hannah thinks "we" have a really cool phone. She is convinced she needs a cell phone and I am convinced she doesn't. So she has decided she can call mine "ours."

You gotta love that girl~! And I do immensely.

I have a relatively clean house thanks to everyone. Last night I said something about I needed to clean and Bethany said to tell everyone what to do and we would all pitch in and get 'er done. I mopped the floors while the kids did various chores. I cleaned our bathroom and washed our sheets this afternoon so the house is fairly clean. If only it would stay that way a bit longer than it does. Oh well.........

As you tell I don't have any profound thoughts and really no reason to post. But it's my blog and I can post if I want to. Kinda like the old song, "It's my party and I can cry if I want to." Where in the world did that come from???

No comments: