Monday, January 14, 2008

blah, blah, blah



Life is changing yet again for me. Ben has started classes for the spring semester at the junior college. So that means thinking ahead and planning my schedule for when I need a car or maybe taking someone else to work so I'll have their car. In addition that means adjusting my schedule to be available to pick them up. Already today I have had to call on a dear friend for a favor because I have two places I need to be at the same time later today. Will I ever learn to say no??

Day one.......I've already messed up. They are having an enrichment class meeting for the parents as I type this. I'm supposed to be there. I forgot. Totally forgot about it. Vicki called or I never would have thought about it. I couldn't go; I didn't have a car. Good planning so far, huh?


I wonder what it would be like to have my very own car? Just to have it there for whenever I decided I wanted to go somewhere or do something. Our schedule is far too complicated for me.

Donald's parents had five kids also, but only one car. How in the world did they do it? Am I so spoiled that I think I deserve a car of my own? Let's get real here, our family has four cars already. Now one of them Rebekah is paying for and therefore has exclusive rights to. She is very good about sharing or helping with transportation when the need arises.


Why am I sitting here complaining?? I need to practice what Pastor Paul spoke about yesterday.


Note to self: begin attitude adjustment...... immediately!

No comments: