Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Beginning



I'm so glad God's mercies are new every morning. Lamentations 3:22-23.....
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (NIV)




We spent most of the day and night yesterday getting caught up in Algebra. Now we are only one day behind. I hate being behind. The part time jobs and being out of town took a toll on our classes. Now we are playing catch up. I spent most of the day trying not to be stressed. I didn't even go to Celebrate Recovery last night. There wasn't a Dallas Mavericks basketball game on, so I imagine my excuse was accepted!




Some things I have learned to let roll off me and not worry about. With other things I'm not very successful. I love the days when I can tell myself we've worked hard and it's okay to rest. Yesterday was not one of those days. I pushed and pushed the kids and even got frustrated quite a few times. But today is a new day. After our orthodontist appointment we'll start over.


New every morning......hallejuah!

No comments: