Friday, January 4, 2008

once again

I finally did it. I called the doctor's office today. I have been fighting this sinus junk for several weeks now. One day I feel bad, the next I feel better. Naturally I kept putting off going to see our nurse practitioner. So today when I woke up and it was worse I called. Of course she didn't have an opening today but her nurse did call me back later. So here it is the fourth day of the new year and I have already met my prescription deductible for the year. I really don't like taking antibiotics and try so hard not to. After a while I get sick of being sick and I cave in. Oh well..........

I went to bed at 6:30 last night and watched TV till 10:00. At least I slept better after I finally went to sleep. And by the way, I didn't win the bid on eBay. I had gotten Season One of NYPD Blue on eBay for $4.25 plus shipping. I love that show, especially Andy Sipowicz. I have even gotten Donald hooked. I had bid on another season, but didn't win that one.

I think I'll make sure the kitchen gets cleaned and then take a bath and put on my pj's. I can just about match my time last night if I hurry.

No comments: