Monday, May 7, 2007

Singapore and Camping

I have a daughter in Singapore. I have decided that as a parent it is much better to see my children experience awesome trips like this than to do it myself~! Rebekah has always wanted to travel and this is her first trip overseas. I imagine she would tell you it was worth the wait. I tried to post a picture of her and Jonee' on my blog, but can't figure out how to get it from email onto here. I'll have to have my computer savy children show me how to do it later.

It was a rather blah weekend as far as weekends go. I didn't feel well and skipped church so I really feel lost this week. I guess I can be grateful I didn't have to go on the school camping trip with Ben and Bethany . They came through with flying colors of course. Bethany is finished at PJC and will graduate Friday night. (Bethany I am SO very proud of you~!) Ben will be finished with this semester later this week.

Check back later for pictures~!

No comments: