Thursday, May 3, 2007

To Donald With Love

Proverbs 31 talks about the wise woman. I have
decided that beside this wise woman is a wise man.
I am so thankful for my husband and am so blessed because of him. He has always supported me in my role as a mother, homemaker, teacher, etc. I remember we sat down before Rebekah was born and decided that we would sacrifice so I could stay at home with her. Please don't think I am saying that this is what every woman should do. At one point in my career as a legalist I would have thought that. But with God's help I have put that career choice behind me.

As the children kept coming it became much more difficult to do this. But with God's help and blessing we have been able to continue our lifestyle. Donald has worked so hard to make this possible. He traveled for four and a half years for us. He has done without so many things and given to us. He loves his God and his family. These are his priorities.

Donald, I am so blessed to be your wife.
I love you~!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: