Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thinking Thoughts

Blogging requires thinking. I do a lot of that anyway, but most of what I think about isn't good blog material. I seriously doubt anyone cares how many loads of laundry I do each week. Or that our water was off for several hours yesterday afternoon and I thought I'd have to go to Celebrate Recovery with oily hair. Also the brain power I use in deciding what to cook for dinner doesn't seem to be a worthy topic.

My life is what it is............my life. I really enjoy it most days. Still I get stressed out at times. Like in algebra yesterday when I couldn't get the lesson on determining the unknown sides of special right triangles, like the 45-45 right triangle, or the 30-60 one. I watched the tape, worked the problems she showed, and it was only while trying to explain it in school this morning that I finally realized it wasn't as hard as I was making it. And it has been a while since I've dealt with Trigonometric Ratios. All this from someone who adamantly refused to even consider homeschooling~!

No comments: